Volunteers are a vital part of Furry Friends! - All orientations are full through the end of the year. Please check back later for more updates!
We simply can't do what we do without our volunteer team members. Our animals and organization welcome and appreciate the donation of your valuable time and talent to help our dogs and cats while they await their forever homes.
As a Furry Friends’ approved volunteer, you may participate with our organization in so many ways:
- Bring a Furry Friend to adoption and special events (e.g. food collection drives, fundraisers, community events.)
- Walk dogs, interact with cats, assist our adoption desk and help us put our best face forward to visitors at both our Jupiter Adoption Center and Palm City Ranch.
- Accept donations, organize merchandise, provide customer service and more at our Thrift Boutique
- Provide photography or marketing services to promote our adoptable animals.
- Assist us with special projects requiring attention at both locations, from fixing broken doors and faucets to installing shelving, and more
- Teens must be at least 14 years old and older, to become a Furry Friends Volunteer.
- Teens 14 & 15 years of age, must have a parent/guardian attend orientation with them and a parent/guardian volunteering alongside the teen at all times while on shift working with the animals.
- Teens 16 years of age and older, can volunteer independently but must have a parent/guardian accompany them to the orientation.
Unfortunately at this time all of our orientations are full through December 2021. Please check back in the New Year to sign up for a volunteer orientation. Please check out our wishlist in lieu of in-person volunteering at this time.Wish List
If you are looking to accrue Court Ordered Community Service, please visit our Community Service and Wish List page for more information.Community Service
Login to the volunteer portal to browse and book your volunteer shifts. The portal is for existing volunteers who have already attended orientation.Volunteer Portal