Volunteers are a vital part of Furry Friends! - DUE TO COVID ORIENTATION SIZE IS LIMITED. ALL JUNE ORIENTATIONS ARE FULL.
We simply can't do what we do without our volunteer team members. Our animals and organization welcome and appreciate the donation of your valuable time and talent to help our dogs and cats while they await their forever homes.
As a Furry Friends’ approved volunteer, you may participate with our organization in so many ways:
- Bring a Furry Friend to adoption and special events (e.g. food collection drives, fundraisers, community events.)
- Walk dogs, interact with cats, assist our adoption desk and help us put our best face forward to visitors at both our Jupiter Adoption Center and Palm City Ranch.
- Accept donations, organize merchandise, provide customer service and more at our Thrift Boutique.
- Provide photography assistance to our digital media and marketing department to help promote our adoptable animals.
- Assist us with special projects requiring attention at both locations, from fixing broken doors and faucets to installing shelving, and more.
- Teens must be at least 14 years old and older, to become a Furry Friends Volunteer.
- Teens 14 & 15 years of age, must have a parent/guardian attend orientation with them and a parent/guardian volunteering alongside the teen at all times while on shift working with the animals.
- Teens 16 years of age and older, can volunteer independently but must have a parent/guardian accompany them to the orientation.
If you are interested in signing up to become a Furry Friends volunteer, please click the button below to complete a Volunteer Application and sign up for an upcoming orientation.Volunteer Application
If you are looking to accrue Court Ordered Community Service, please visit our Community Service and Wish List page for more information.Community Service
Login to the volunteer portal to browse and book your volunteer shifts. The portal is for existing volunteers who have already attended orientation.Volunteer Portal