Volunteers are a vital part of Furry Friends! - DUE TO COVID WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE REFER TO OUR WEB PAGE FOR UPDATES. THANK YOU!
We simply can't do what we do without our volunteer team members. Our animals and organization welcome and appreciate the donation of your valuable time and talent to help our dogs and cats while they await their forever homes.
As a Furry Friends’ approved volunteer, you may participate with our organization in so many ways:
- Bring a Furry Friend to adoption and special events (e.g. food collection drives, fundraisers, community events.)
- Walk dogs, interact with cats, assist our adoption desk and help us put our best face forward to visitors at both our Jupiter Adoption Center and Palm City Ranch.
- Accept donations, organize merchandise, provide customer service and more at our Thrift Boutique
- Provide photography or marketing services to promote our adoptable animals.
- Take a Furry Friend on a field trip to a local dog-friendly restaurant, beach, or park to increase their socialization, exposure, and adoption opportunities
- Assist us with special projects requiring attention at both locations, from fixing broken doors and faucets to installing shelving, and more
Please stay tuned for updates.
PLEASE REFER TO THIS WEB PAGE FOR FUTURE UPDATES.
Please complete & bring dog-related volunteer application with you to orientation
Please complete & bring cat/kitten only volunteer application with you upon first volunteering with them at our shelter during open hoursVolunteer Application- General & Dog Handling- Orientation RequiredVolunteer Application- Cats & Kittens Only- Orientation Not Required